Location of Procedure/Surgery Locations
Mount Sinai Morningside 1111 Amsterdam Ave, New York, N. Y 10025 First floorPre-Admissions
Directions to Mount Sinai Morningside with public transportation:
- By Subway
- #1 (Broadway Local) to West 116th Street. Or, B or C train to West 110th Street and Central Park West.
- By Bus
- M11 to Amsterdam Avenue and West 114th Street. M4 (crosstown) to Amsterdam Avenue and West 110th Street. M104 (Broadway line) to Broadway and West 114th Street.
Mount Sinai West 428 West 59th Street, New York, N.Y 10019 Between 9th and 10th Ave5Th Floor
Directions to Mount Sinai West with public transportation:
- By Subway
- Take an A, B, C, D, #1 train to Columbus Circle – 59th Street at the intersection of Broadway and 8th Avenue.
- By Bus
- M11 (uptown) to 10th Avenue and West 59th Street. M11 (downtown) to 9th Avenue and West 59th Street. M57 (crosstown) to 10th Avenue and West 57th Street. M104 (Broadway line) to Columbus Circle (Broadway between West 58th Street and West 60th Street).
Mount Sinai Main Hospital 1468 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029
Directions to Mount Sinai Main Hospital with public transportation:
- PCR Covid-19 Testing must be done no more than 5 days prior to Surgery/Procedure
- Labs must be drawn within 30 Days of Surgery/Procedure which is a CBC, BMP, APTT and PT/INR.
- EKG must be done within 90 Days of Surgery/Procedure
- List of blood Thinners needed to be held for Surgery/Procedure. If you are taking any blood thinners listed below you must verify with your prescribing doctor if it is okay to stop the blood thinner.
- Prasugrel (Effient): Must stop 7 days prior
- Brilinta(Ticagrelor): Must stop 5 days prior
- Coumadin (warfarin): Must stop 5 days prior
- Plavix (Clopidogrel): Must stop 5 days prior
- Eliquis (Apixaban): Must stop 3 days prior
- Xarelto(Rivaroxaban): Must stop 3 days prior
- Heparin: Must stop night before
- Lovenox Enoxaparin: No dose morning of surgery
- Day before preparation for Surgery/ Procedure:
- No eating or drinking after midnight the night before surgery.
- If needed to take your medication please take it with a tablespoon of water just to wash down medication.
- You must have someone available to pick you up once surgery is completed.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to the Office at (212)523-4706.